Samsung is one of the leading manufacturers of Android phones in the world with over millions of users. Being such a huge company, it is only natural that Samsung would create user interfaces to make the communication between you (the user) and your Android OS easier.
Contents Of This Article
So what exactly is com.samsung.android.incallui?
So, if you find something called com.samsung.android.incallui on your Samsung phone, there is nothing to worry about. It is an inbuilt interface that you see when you are talking on the pgone and not malware that can harm your device.
Where is incallui present?
You will find com.samsung.android.incallui in the file named “Android” in your “Files directly.” Of course, as the same suggests, this interface is only used by and available with Samsung phones.
Why is incallui used?
Incallui is an in-call interface that handles all the functions that you might have to use while you are on a call. Whenever you call someone or get an incoming call on your Samsung phone, incallui gets activated automatically. It facilitates the entire process without you not having to even notice or touch it.
Incallui performs a multitude of functions, and you will realize that it will be quite impossible to talk with somebody over call without it. All the options related to the call on the call screen, the name of the caller, etc, are only visible because of this interface. It has the following functions:
- It allows you to make a call, receive a call or disconnect it.
- It allows you to record the call whenever you feel that there is some important information being discussed that you need to save.
- It also allows you to put your call on hold.
- You can put your call on silent and perform other functions by pressing the home button during the call because of incallui.
- Adding a person to a group call is only possible because of this interface.
- It allows you to disable the screen while on the call so that you mistakenly do not touch an unwanted function.
- Using the feature of built-in notes to save a number while on call is made possible by incallui
- It is possible to text people while you are on call or receiving a call request because of incallui.
Is Incallui safe?
Now that you are aware of the various uses and importance of incallui, make sure that you do not delete it. If you do, then you will not be able to make calls properly until you download an interface online or your phone gets the interface back itself (by creating a new one). Incallui is perfectly safe to keep and the only thing it does is act as an effective communication channel between you and your Android OS while making calls. So rest assured with incallui on your phone!