Have you ever experienced a pop-up showing “you have been blocked from originating messages to”? In this situation, you are unable to send a message to your friends or to a specific number. But somehow you can receive messages from that number.
Now you can ask what will be the causes for this unwanted situation or how to troubleshoot this situation.
Reasons to get the pop up “you have been blocked from originating messages to”
- One of the most prominent reasons to get to see this text is that you may be blocked by the recipient. In case of being blocked by mistake, you can contact through other ways like talking face to face or contacting through any other network.
- In case it becomes the common case for all the contacts you are trying to contact, then check the network and the carrier. If you don’t have the plan to enable texting by the carrier, then you can’t send a message to anyone.
- If your handset is not formatted with the exact text message settings, that might be a reason you can’t send messages to the receiver.
- If you are trying to send messages through Google apps, some Google features can block the sending option. Sometimes it happens with Google servers.
- Sometimes network coverage in your area or location is not that good. In this case, messages can’t be delivered properly.
So now it’s clear to you the possible reasons for blocking sending messages. We will not just tell you the reasons but will also provide you with the best way to get rid of this issue as soon as possible. Check out the below-mentioned article to fix the problem.
Solutions to ‘you have been blocked from originating messages to’
- Try to insert your sim to another device. If your previous device had issues with messaging and the new device is good to go for messaging then your sim card is absolutely perfect and so is your network. It was just your device.
- Sometimes it can be malware that will increase your device’s issues. In that case, do one thing. Delete the contact number where you want to send a message. Then rewrite the number and send the message. If there was a malware function, then it would be fixed somehow automatically.
- We also have experienced cases such as improper functioning of the device. If it happens with you too, turn to reboot your device. Then check it again with messaging. Maybe it will help to refresh your device.
- You can also check your blocked contact list as well as check with your receiver’s contact list. If unintentionally blocking was done then the issue will be fixed with ease.
- Few limitations exist while sending some texts. Maybe your version of the messaging app is supporting that particular message text or style.
- Also, keep in mind that phone memory should be available while sending messages to someone. High memory consumption can lead to stopping messaging.
Hope this article provides you with all the required information to solve your problem of “you have been blocked from originating messages to.” Try these methods to send a hassle-free text message.