Do you want to flash your Motorola device using the latest version of the Moto Auto Flash Tool? Well, then look no further as you have found the right place to be. In this article, we will guide you as to how you can get the latest Moto Auto Flash Tool step by step.
The Moto Auto Flash Tool is the most preferred flash tool to flash stock firmware on Motorola devices. The latest version of the Flash Tool (version 8.2) was released in March 2020. It comes in a RAR file, so you should have the required software ready to be able to open it. The flash tool can be used with any and every version of Windows OS. You should also have a browser and internet access.
Downloading the Moto Auto Flash Tool:
Moto Auto Flash Tool download is a very simple process. Follow the simple steps enumerated below to download, launch and run the Moto Auto Flash Tool.
Step 1: Start downloading the Moto Auto Flash Tool using this link.
Step 2: Have a USB cable and a Windows device ready. After downloading, extract it into a folder located on your laptop.
Step 3: Now you will need to download the stock firmware files required for your Motorola device.
Step 4: Extract those files to your laptop/computer, and then copy them and put them in the firmware folder present within the flash tool.
Step 5: The next step is to switch off your phone and plug it into your computer using a cable after putting it in Fastboot mode.
Step 6: Launch the Moto Auto Flash Tool, and go to the tool interface. Press any key, then press 1 and click on enter to flash the firmware on your device.
Step 7: The firmware flashing process will commence, and the first boot will also happen after some time.
Features of Moto Auto Flash Tool:
- Rooting Motorola devices: This Flash Tool will allow you to root your Motorola phone even without much technical knowledge or expertise.
- Manage the bootloader: With this Flash tool, users have been given the option to unlock as well as relock the bootloader.
- Flash Stock firmware: This Flash tool allows users to flash stock firmware on their Motorola devices, which is the primary use.
- Remove the warning logo: Sometimes, while rooting, you might see a warning logo on your screen, which could be disconcerting at times. You can remove that logo using this tool.
- Reset devices: Sometimes, your Android device might be overloaded with a lot of unnecessary junk and data because of which device performance may deteriorate. Moto Auto Flash Tool helps wipe all the unnecessary data.
- To remove the FRP lock: After doing a factory reset, you might be faced with a Factory Reset lock. This flash tool will help remove that too.