Have you noticed an error code 0xc0000225 in Windows 10 while starting your pc?
By any chance your answer is yes, then you should definitely scroll through this article to get the necessary knowledge and fix the issue. Error code 0xc0000225 is basically a common issue with headaches. It will prevent the personal computer from booting prominently into Windows.
But thanks to the technical masters who have discovered the process to get rid of this issue. So without any delay, we will discuss the procedure on how the error code 0xc0000225 can be cured.
Table of Contents
What is error code 0xc0000225
You may notice this error code 0xc0000225 when you go to boot your pc. Windows will show a pop-up where it will be written: “Your PC needs to be repaired.” It can also show “An unexpected error has occurred.” Even it can show you “A required device isn’t connected.”
Whenever windows show this message, you will get to know that it is unable to find the exact files for booting. These files are named Boot Configuration Data i.e. BCD. When you get to see that your pc is booting without any problem, then the BCD is found by the windows.
This error code is more visible when disks are used. Disks with newer UEFI specifications with the GPT partition are more often with this error code. These Windows problems should be fixed. So here we are with the solutions.
Causes of error code 0xc0000225
This particular error is combined with corrupted system files. So whenever you see this pop-up, you can see another option like “upgrade your OS to Windows 7″ or ” upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10″.
Error 0xc0000225 can also be seen if suddenly the windows shut down while an update is going on. Sometimes, malware attacks can happen. This will be another cause of error 0xc0000225.
You should accordingly follow the steps listed below to get rid of this error 0xc0000225. Go and have a deeper dive into this article.
- Always keep a handy windows disk so that you have no need to run some useful tools in the damaged window. You can check with the windows disk with proper functioning tools. You can choose a minimum of 8 GB flash disk. Creating a new windows disk might erase previous data saved in the drive.
- Insert the disk into the pc. Press the dedicated key to boot properly.
- You have to get the windows 10 recovery interface from the disk.
- You can run your inbuilt troubleshooter to repair the windows. If it doesn’t work, then try the outside interface. After booting the windows, you get to see a windows setup screen.
- Select your comfortable language then tap the next button.
- You will see a “Repair your computer” text. Touch this text.
- From the advanced systems, tap on the “Startup Repair.”
- Now restart your PC while needed.
Hope this will fix your error code 0xc0000225. So enjoy your trouble-free pc.