The mobile network gets disconnected often due to the signal issue of Android phones. During the data network if you also enable the connection of your wifi then the network of the data would automatically get disabled and vice versa. This is one of the common reasons behind the mobile network state disconnected.
And one of the other reasons is because of the signal issues of android phones. If you are having a 3G sim and your phone is attempting to connect to a 4G network then also your mobile network is disconnected.
Contents Of This Article
How can the network state disconnected be fixed?
There are multiple reasons why this error could take place. Although here are some of the ways to fix this error:-
Setting your mobile signal to 3G
Most of the time android phones do not allow 4G networks since your sim might be 3G or anything else. Thus you are required to change your network settings to 3G so you can transfer your data without any issues. Follow the steps below to apply this method:-
- Go to the settings menu on the Android phone
- Tap on the mode of the network
- Click on the 3G option
- Try connecting it to your mobile internet
Deactivation of the WiFi connection from your phone
Sometimes the default settings of the phone include a WiFi connection and you have to turn on your mobile internet connection. To assure that you have disabled the WiFi connection, you should check whether your mobile data is working or not. Follow the steps detailed below to do this:-
- Open the settings menu of your mobile
- Select the network as well as wireless settings on the phone
- Turn off the airplane mode from the settings
- Now you have to switch off your WiFi connection
- If your Bluetooth is on then make sure to turn it off too
- Click on the network mode by scrolling down
- You should be sure that the data of your mobile is enabled
- Skip the option of data roaming since you don’t have to enable it.
- Turn your mobile data on
Reset the APN settings
After trying both methods if your issue is not resolved then you should apply this method. If you have purchased a new 4G sim or have unlocked your phone and still your AT & T details are empty then you should fill them properly. Below are the steps which would help you:-
- Visit the settings of the android phone
- You are required to remove all the APN settings from the phone
- Select the main settings of the phone
- Click on the settings of your mobile network
- Tap on the access point names
- On the right corner, you have to select the three dots
- Tap on the reset to set it to default
The mobile network state is considered to be an indicator on the android phone as well as similar mobile devices which shows if the device is connected to the telecom carrier of your mobile network.
If you are actively searching for how to fix your mobile state network disconnected then the above information would help you. All the indicators are quite proprietary and all the end users also vary.
Most of the end-users are not sure about the indicator and its interpretation and the way an issue can be diagnosed. They are unaware of how to change the settings when the smartphone is changed with some evolutionary design.