Are you a Samsung user? If you are, then you would definitely want to know about the Samsung FRP Helper Tool v0.2. It is a tool that has helped a lot many Samsung users at one point or the other during their duration of use of Samsung devices. But what exactly is the Samsung FRP Helper Tool v0.2?
Table of Contents
Factory Reset Protection:
Almost all the recent Samsung Android devices, starting from version 5.1 and higher, have the Factory Reset Protection feature. This feature is not necessarily a troublesome aspect. In fact, it provides extra security to your Google account and all the personal or confidential information associated with it. It ensures that no other person except you can wipe your data from your phone.
But if in case you forget to remove your Google account or forget your FRP details After doing a Factory Reset, then you might find it difficult to access your Google account because of this feature. In such a situation, a factory reset bypass tool is the only way out. If you have a Samsung device, the Samsung FRP Helper Tool v0.2 is probably your best bet.
How to get the Samsung FRP Helper Tool v0.2
If you are a Samsung user, you must have figured out by now that by downloading this app, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain as it is a freeware, very small in size and is compatible with almost all Samsung devices. Further in the article, we will explain how you can download, launch and use the Tool, so read on.
- Download the Samsung FRP Helper Tool v0.2 by clicking on this link.
- Keep a RAR compatible software ready to open and extract the downloaded file.
- Next, use a proper USB cable that works with Samsung devices to connect your Android phone to your PC/Laptop.
- Next, you will need to launch the FRP Helper Tool. Once you do that, it should automatically recognise your device. But if that does not happen, you can install “Samsung Drivers”. Make sure to choose the version that is compatible with your device.
- Now, once your device has been recognised, you can go ahead and unlock the device. The FRP Helper will install an anti locker by itself that will help you to unlock and re access your device.
So whether you want to wipe all data from your phone because you want to resell it, or whether you have forgotten to remove the Google account from your device before Factory Reset, the Samsung FRP Helper Tool v0.2 can definitely help you solve the problem.
Leave a Reply