Hello, I am here with yet another tutorial on how to download and install Qualcomm hs-USB qdloader 9008. This is a computer driver software which helps your computer to recognize a particular type of processor chip or smartphone. These days almost every other brand is using Qualcomm Snapdragon in their smartphones.
So, if you need to connect your smartphone with your PC then you will be needing this driver. Here is a simple guide about Qualcomm hs-USB qdloader 9008.
Table of Contents
What is Qualcomm hs-USB qdloader 9008?
The driver helps to connect your snapdragon chipset to the laptop or computer. Whenever you want to install or unbrick your bricked phone or root it, then you need android debugging which is done with the help of your PC. The computer should correctly recognize your device so that you can correctly install a new custom ROM or update the current OS through your PC.
Why do you need Qualcomm hs-USB qdloader 9008?
The driver is needed in the Windows PC to help it detect the device using a Qualcomm processor. If you want to flash a new custom ROM in your smartphone or root it, then you need this driver installed into your computer system and then only your device will get connected properly and work in sync with the PC.
NOTE: Be cautious before installing any kind of custom ROM or application via the USB debugging and check twice if the phone is properly connected and drivers are properly installed before starting any process. The phone may get bricked if there will be any error and we are not responsible for that in case.
The driver can be downloaded from the link given below and the installation process is also very simple. Follow the steps below.
- Download the file from the link given below.
- Select your Operating system either Windows 32-bit or 64-bit is available.
- Now after this extract, the files downloaded. And run the .exe installer file in your Windows. You just need to click on next option till the file gets installed.
- Make sure you install the driver in your drive where the Windows is installed.
There is one more method which is a bit complex and you should only try that if you have some prior knowledge about command prompt and USB debugging related stuff.
Using the Command prompt you can manually update the driver of your device.
The simple steps involved in this are as follow :
- Now, you have the driver file already downloaded and extracted. You now need to connect your mobile phone with your computer and turn on the USB debugging mode.
- If your don’t knwo how to turn on USB debugging, check below.
- Go to your smartphone’s setting>Phone info> Build number(multiple click til you open your developer settings)
- Now go tot Developer settings> USB debugging > Switch it ON.
- Now wheb you will connect your phone it will show USB debugging sign on the home screen.
- Boot your phone into EDL mode by, entering command “adb reboot edl” in command prompt.
- Now, go to your Control panel and open device manager.
- It will shows your device but the name will be distorted. Something like “QHSUSB_BULK” will appear instead of your smartphones name.
- Now you need to click on that and choose update driver manually.
- Select the preloaded file from the hard drive and your device will be recognized automatically when you connect your phone the next time.
Hope this tutorial will help with the installation. If there is any problem then don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Leave a Reply