What is Factory Reset Protection?
Factory reset protection is a security feature that is automatically enabled on Android OS version 5.1 or higher. This lock gets activated when a Google Account is added to the Android device. The main motive of the lock is to protect your Google Account and all associated data in an environment where a factory reset has been done in an unconventional way.
In case you remove the Google Account from your Android device before doing the Factory Reset, then the Factory Reset Protection won’t be enabled. However, if you forget to remove the account, you might have to go through a lot of trouble to re-access your Google Account. However, there is a simple way out of this too. The MTK FRP Tool will help you Bypass the Factory Reset lock easily and access your Google account.
What is the MTK FRP Tool?
The MediaTek Factory Reset Protection Bypass Tool has been especially for MediaTek devices. It helps users of MediaTek based Android phones get rid of the FRP lock and access their Google account.
How can I get the MediaTek FRP Bypass Tool?
In the following steps, we will elaborate upon how you can download the MediaTek FRP Bypass Tool, launch it, and run it, step by step:
- Download the tool by clicking on this link. It will be a RAR file, so keep the appropriate software ready to open the file.
- Extract the file on your laptop/computer and run it.
- Before doing anything else, you will need to find out the version of the MTK Chipset of your Android phone. You can look for it on the original packaging of the phone.
- Next, search for and save the MediaTek Scatter.txt file address as well the MTK FRP Format file address.
- Now, you need to choose the correct Scatter file. Make sure that the Scatter file you choose matches the version of your CPU. For example, if you have an MTK 6780 CPU, choose MT6780 as the scatter file.
- From the second row, choose the same CPU version so as to get the FRP format file address.
- Once you’re done saving the address on your laptop, open the SP Flash Tool and select the Scatter File from the Scatter-loading tab.
- Copy-paste the FRP address and format length in the SP Tool.
- Click start and then switch off your phone after connecting it with the laptop.
- The flashing process will start on its own.