Do you have a big screen TV and want to view content from your phone on the TV? Are you tired of watching movies on the small screen of your phone? If the answer to these questions is “Yes”, then the Allshare Cast Dongle is your saving grace. If you want to know about all the aspects there are to the Allshare Cast Dongle, stay tuned and read on, because this will be your perfect guide.
Contents Of This Article
The Allshare Cast Dongle is a WiFi mirroring dongle that allows you to stream anything and everything you watch on your phone to your TV, be it local content or online. You can cast Movies Videos, presentations, documents, and even applications to your TV by using the Allshare Cast Dongle.
The Allshare Cast Dongle is compatible with the following devices:
- It works very well for AirPlay mirroring used for iOS, iPhone, and MacBook devices.
- On Windows and Android, the Allshare Cast Dongle supports the Miracast casting protocol.
- You can stream to your car screen, TV screen, and any other large screen that you might have.
- Stable Signal: This feature is attributed to the dual-core that has been incorporated in the new, improved version. As a result, you now not only get a much better streaming quality but you can also stream from a bigger pool of services including YouTube.
- Simple application and operation: The Allshare Cast Dongle has a very user-friendly interface. There is no need to install any app to be able to use it. The setup process is also very simple and can be done by anyone.
- Wide range of compatibility: As mentioned earlier, the Allshare Cast Dongle is compatible with a wide variety of devices, and supports almost all recent versions of Android, iPhone, Windows, and MacBook.
- Broad Application: The Allshare Cast Dongle will allow you to stream every type of content available, including images, videos, documents, presentations, and even content from YouTube to your TV. (All except Copyrighted Content)
- Wireless: The Allshare Cast Dongle in fact also comes with a Wireless connection system, which richly adds to the convenience quotient. This means that you can not only use it at home but carry it around with you wherever you wish to, without worrying about any additional requirements.
- Warranty: If you face any trouble or do not like the way the Allshare Cast Dongle functions, which is unlikely to happen, you may opt for the 30-day money-back guarantee option. Apart from that, you also get a one-year warranty period, which is quite uncommon. The Allshare Cast Dongle technical support team is at your service 24/7 to answer any queries or doubts that you might have and to solve your issues.
- Firstly, connect the two ends of the HDMI cable to the dongle and your large screen.
- Plug in the adaptor to the Dongle, and power it on.
- When a red light on the Dongle blinks, you will need to change the source to “HDMI” with your TV remote.
- Next, press the reset button and connect the device to the dongle.
Alternatively, you may also use Quick Connect (available on Samsung devices) or the “Mirroring” option on your device to connect the Allshare Cast Dongle.